Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mixing program

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mixing program Empty Mixing program Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:31 am

JNSTY

JNSTY

Hey guys, i'm looking for a good program to make a mix. I would like a program in witch i can place the audio files right where i want them and be able to change the tempo and edit the samples individualy ,like audacity. But audacity is way too slow and to dificult to beatmatch. I want to have total control about when a sample in the mix start and be able to save everything at any time, so not like virtual dj... Anybody knows a program that is able to do all of this? Thanx

2Mixing program Empty Re: Mixing program Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 pm

K!TCH

K!TCH

JNSTY wrote:Hey guys, i'm looking for a good program to make a mix. I would like a program in witch i can place the audio files right where i want them and be able to change the tempo and edit the samples individualy ,like audacity. But audacity is way too slow and to dificult to beatmatch. I want to have total control about when a sample in the mix start and be able to save everything at any time, so not like virtual dj... Anybody knows a program that is able to do all of this? Thanx
use a sequencer.. like ableton Listening to music

http://www.myspace.com/kitch900

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum