Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Love Techno '09

+10
blotblotrecords
Zorayda
Lana
Panoramix
lurtz
alex
rainbowman
CRUZR
Jaapmans
WWTRR
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I Love Techno '09 - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love Techno '09 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:05 am

CDRC

CDRC
Admin

Lana wrote:
alex wrote:
Lana wrote:
Jaapmans wrote:

Sound of stereo sux balls, just as partyharders. But they know a lot of people so..

PLEASE do NOT compare Sound Of Stereo with the Partyharders... I love you Please dont...

agree with that, sos does actually mix music, partyharders are just a bunch of french speaking drunk dudes who play music like everybody can

I think you didnt quite catch the intention of my phrase Smile ...
Let's say I like the partyharders Wink

Of course French talking drunk dudes rule! Who cares what they mix? Being drunk and french talking gives enough reason for a crowd, and they're from Liege! I got ur phrase Lana I love you Partyharders :p

http://panormx.blogspot.com

27I Love Techno '09 - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love Techno '09 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 am

Lana

Lana

Besides, I like the partyharders, ofcourse they mix music, every Dj should... I saw them once @ Th Rumba in Leuven and I liked it, ow I saw them @ Dour Festival with Busy P as well! they rocked.

28I Love Techno '09 - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love Techno '09 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 pm

K!TCH

K!TCH

only one techno room remains.. Crying or Very sad

http://www.myspace.com/kitch900

29I Love Techno '09 - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love Techno '09 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 pm

alex

alex

CDRC wrote:
Lana wrote:
alex wrote:
Lana wrote:
Jaapmans wrote:

Sound of stereo sux balls, just as partyharders. But they know a lot of people so..

PLEASE do NOT compare Sound Of Stereo with the Partyharders... I love you Please dont...

agree with that, sos does actually mix music, partyharders are just a bunch of french speaking drunk dudes who play music like everybody can

Of course French talking drunk dudes rule! Who cares what they mix? Being drunk and french talking gives enough reason for a crowd, and they're from Liege! I got ur phrase Lana I love you Partyharders :p

it's not that i hate them or that i hate drunk dudes haha and yes i have to agree they play good shit but at the silo earlier this year they wree so bad, my granny has better mixing skillz hope they prove themselfs at ILT Smile

30I Love Techno '09 - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love Techno '09 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:56 pm

GIGI-man

alex wrote:
CDRC wrote:
Lana wrote:
alex wrote:
Lana wrote:
Jaapmans wrote:

it's not that i hate them or that i hate drunk dudes haha and yes i have to agree they play good shit but at the silo earlier this year they wree so bad, my granny has better mixing skillz hope they prove themselfs at ILT Smile

What is wrong with sound of stereo? I think they make good music !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum